Wealthy Suger Mummy from United States, Miss Kayla seeking a Boyfriend for Dating | My Toto Lover

Pages

Sunday 22 October 2017

Wealthy Suger Mummy from United States, Miss Kayla seeking a Boyfriend for Dating

Wealthy Suger Mummy from United States, Miss Kayla seeking a Boyfriend for Dating
Hello Dear, I love you so much. I am miss Kayla currently looking for a boyfriend for serious dating.
I am from Nashville, Tennessee, United States. I am a business owner and I have enough money to take care of ourselves. I just need a lover.

I am a white woman 30 who is looking for a man in this area to develop a LTR. Please no out of staters! I am looking for a long term relationship. ….One that is not started by one night or several one nights. I am looking to feel special again. My friends have received that over & over again, I think it is my turn…maybe. In addition to treating someone.else special in return.

Please send a pic…..I will gladly respond with mine. Please also tell me about yourself.

Look forward to hearing from real people! Please be serious about meeting and developing a lasting relationship.

I am available for immediate connection. Let’s chat on WhatsApp or Facebook.
easymadeblog

3 comments: