Chat With This 45 Years Old Mama In Johannesburg | My Toto Lover

Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Chat With This 45 Years Old Mama In Johannesburg

Woman, Aged 45 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Looking for a: Man, Aged 40 – 55, White/Pacific Islander/Latino… (Exclusive)
My ethnicity is Black
Height 5’7″ (170 cm)
Status Single
Seeking Long-term/Dating
Body type Slim build
Have children Children at home
Smoking Hate smoking
Drinking Drink socially
How would you describe yourself?

I am a simple woman who is not difficult to please yet has a lot to offer, I like to think of myself as being an extrovert, Adventurous and Ambitious. A Progressive thinker and believer. Spontaneous is my middle name, I Love life and Outgoing like to travel locally and internationally. Enjoy golf, live shows, gardening with my kids, DIY / home improvements and entertaining. I am full of energy and for more, you will just have to find out.

Chat With This 45 Years Old Mama In Johannesburg

I am looking for

Tell us what you are looking for? Integrity is vital for any friendship to progress to the next level especially long distance, Sincerity, loving, letting one develop to one’s full potential. Supportive, open to possibilities, positive and progressive thinker. Being a companion and a friend more than anything.

Apply below if you are interested whether you are in South Africa or not.
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment