Connect With Sugar Mummy In North Carolina, USA | My Toto Lover

Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Connect With Sugar Mummy In North Carolina, USA

I am a life-long learner who is creative, introspective, curious, passionate, a bit of an idealist, a helper, giver, and believer in the greater good. I am also God-centered, faith-based, interested in cultures, diversity, and being authentically me.
I like sports (I really like tennis, NBA games, billiards, and NFL football), music (versatile enjoying most all genres), movies, learning about others and culture, traveling (the closer to the ocean, the better), festivals, local events, comedy, and being active.

Of course, I like food (cooking together or enjoying a restaurant together)

I am looking for a man of integrity who considers himself honorable, respectful, with strong values, God-centered, free-spirited, open minded, funny, and loves to be affectionate.

Connect With Sugar Mummy In North Carolina, USA

Together we will discover, explore, laugh often, be curious, flexible, communicative, thoughtful, passionate, and compassionate as we build on mutual trust and respect.

we like sports (I really like tennis, NBA games, billiards, and NFL football), music (versatile enjoying most all genres), movies, learning about others and culture, traveling (the closer to the ocean, the better), festivals, local events, comedy, and being active. Of course, we like food (cooking together or enjoying a restaurant together)
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment