Another Beautiful Lady In Dubai Wants A Young Man To Spend Her Money On | My Toto Lover

Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Another Beautiful Lady In Dubai Wants A Young Man To Spend Her Money On

A 30 years old beautiful lady in Dubai, UAE is interested in a white man for an exclusive long-term relationship.
This single lady in Dubai has never been married and does not have children. Here is how this beautiful lady in Dubai described herself and the kind of man she is interested in.

I am down to earth and from a humble Christian background. I value honesty and faithfulness so I uphold these virtues to the letter. When I love, I do so with all of my heart. I am here seeking for true love and I am hopeful that my Romeo is somewhere here.

I work a little too hard as is the case for most sales related jobs so rarely have time to myself. However, when I do, I like to spend time with friends and family and just have a real laugh, listen to music or watch silly movies, stay in as I am not so much of a party junkie, go for a quick swim or a stroll on the beach whenever possible. I have been told that I am easy on the eyes and I hope to think that I am equally easy on the ears :-))

Another Beautiful Lady In Dubai Want A White Man

Been very busy at work and not able to pursue love traditionally. But now I want a cuddle and a strong shoulder that belongs to someone who I care about. And that’s why I am here now. Ready for you. I am here to receive your friendship which should hopefully progress into love (with all the bells and whistles) and maybe a future when we decide that we cant live another minute without each other. I have got so much love to give just waiting for you.

When you say something funny, I will laugh until tears run down my face. I like easy. So I won’t complicate things. Just like you won’t either. I care deeply. (Maybe a little too much, but you will never feel alone when I am in your corner). Recently discovered my deep love for traveling and so I am looking forward to doing loads of that in the future with you. I can’t wait to go out on romantic walks, dinner, a quiet night in, and to discover loads of nice things with you.

And Oh, I hope you have a huge appetite because I can’t wait for you to try out my new recipes. (No monkeys, frogs or tortoise will be harmed so no need to worry about the actual food!) (And of course, you will eat them and say they are the best even if the meat turns out as tough as the skin of a live cow, right). Because you are a gentleman. :-)).

One last thing, I want you ALL to myself so not ready to share you either. Are you the one? I can’t wait for your message! No need for us to waste more precious time messing about with rocks whereas the diamonds (that’s us) are already here, right?
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment