Sugar Mamma In California, USA Wants Long-Term Relationship | My Toto Lover

Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Sugar Mamma In California, USA Wants Long-Term Relationship

A 54 years old Sugar Mamma In California, USA is interested in a man for a long-term relationship. This Sugar Mamma In California, USA is single and wants a man in California, USA or someone in any part of the world who is willing to relocate to the United States Of America to be with her.

This Sugar Mamma In California, USA has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for. If you feel this matches with your desires then you are qualified to apply to her below.

Hi, guys and thanks for stopping by. May I just start by saying… The weather here is always ok and I’m doing good so there is no need for either of those two questions. Also..if all you have to say is “hello” then please know upfront that you do not qualify.

Sugar Mamma In California, USA Wants Long-Term Relationship

LONG DISTANCE BUILDING OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED (no need for your empty compliments, thanks)

I love to smile and laugh at myself on occasion. I’ve been told that my sense of humor is inviting and I’m pretty good at brightening up someone’s day. I’m a girly girl so you probably won’t find me sleeping on the ground camping nor would I be picking up dog poo. I like getting dolled up for any occasion and can hold my own in any setting.

I enjoy being in the presence of a man who exudes old fashion values and I absolutely love a moon/starlit night, scenic views, the smell after a light/heavy rain, the oceans roar, an amazing firework show, sensual role-playing (costumes not included) but most…of all…the touch from a man whose soul is on fire.

Hi guys, can I just start by saying that I’m not interested in long distance building as well as those who send those pesky “flirts”.

I seek a man who hasn’t lost his views on treating a woman well, a man who pursues, protects and provides…that’s right I said it! Lol… a man who’s willing to lead in the relationship, yet humble enough to honestly care about this woman’s views.

You can be clumsy and/or even corny, as long as he’s comfortable in his skin. A man that smells great (most of the time) and is quite romantic. Someone who trust himself enough to allow vulnerability. A man who’s playful at times but knows when to be serious. A man that knows a woman’s worth and is secure enough in his masculinity to let me paint his toenails lol… Kidding.
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment