Are You The special One For This Florida Sugar Mommy? | My Toto Lover

Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Are You The special One For This Florida Sugar Mommy?

A 51 years old Florida Sugar Mommy is looking for a black man for a long-term relationship. This Florida Sugar Mommy who is single is interested in a man who can make her love again.
If you think you are the special one for this Florida Sugar Mommy, kindly apply to her below using only your valid contact details such as phone numbers and Whatsapp numbers.

Here is what this Florida Sugar Mommy has to say about herself and the kind of special man she is looking for.

I describe myself as an outstanding, confident, mature, straight up, well-balanced woman. Spiritually, physically and mentally. I’m not perfect..dont want to be. I love the outdoors especially the beach! Off-roading 4×4, hiking, scuba diving, rock climbing, kayaking, ice carving, zip lining, travel, theater and very much into health & wellness. I am classy and elegant, sensual, not afraid to break a nail or change the oil. Don’t want to change you. Cool and sensual.

Are You The special One For This Florida Sugar Mommy?

I listen and read a lot of personal development because the mindset is everything. “A positive mental attitude.”

I like football, basketball, boxing, golf….don’t play them or know all the rules or pretend to know all the players…but I will cheer and yell at the screen or at the game with you! I may have a drink but it’s rare. My preference is a glass or red wine or light beer on a hot day.

Why am I on here? I’m new to the area and looking just like you to find a great fit and friend with fantastic chemistry. I am an entrepreneur.

I am looking for a well-balanced confident man,6′ or taller, none smoking, healthy, ambitious, handsome athletic build. Positive mindset. Loves the outdoors, travel and adventure. Sensual and passionate, inner strength and peace.

If you are interested in more USA Sugar Mama, you can as well meet lots of them on this website as we have published about them a lot on this site.
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment