Single Rich Sugarmummy In UK Want To Date Again | My Toto Lover

Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Single Rich Sugarmummy In UK Want To Date Again

Woman, Aged 47 in Huddersfield, England, UK
Looking for a: Man, Aged 40 – 55, Black/Mixed

My ethnicity is Mixed
Height 5’8″ (173 cm)
Status Single
Seeking Friends/Long-term/Dating
Body type Average build
Have children Children not at home
Smoking Smoke occasionally
Drinking Drink socially

Single Rich Sugarmummy In UK Want To Date Again

If you’re looking for perfection, I’m not the woman for you. If you’re looking for honesty, loyalty and a whole bunch of crazy, that’s all me.

Take me as I am, or watch me as I go. I believe in getting to know someone through communication, so if you want to know about me ask me.

I’m a one man woman, I don’t share my sweets. I’m not impressed by money, social status, or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats others.

When I talk to you I’ll know. Distance is just a test, to see how far love can travel. If you’re looking for a quick hook up, you’re on the wrong page.

Please do not contact me if you’re looking for a visa application, I’m kind hearted not gullible.

If you can’t be bothered to read my profile and are just interested in my pictures then please don’t contact me, calling me by the wrong name is insulting & please do not declare undying love for me or propose marriage in your first message, seriously.

If my profile offends you then I’m obviously not what you’re looking for, I say it as it is, I’m too old for bulshits.
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment