Single Sugar Momma In Canada Wants To Meet You | My Toto Lover

Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Single Sugar Momma In Canada Wants To Meet You

A 41 years old single Sugar Momma in Canada is interested in you. This single Sugar Momma in Canada is interested in a Black man or a mixed-race man of at least 37 years for a long-term relationship.
This single Sugar Momma in Canada who lives and work in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada has never been married and does not have children either.

Here is what this single Sugar Momma in Canada has to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

I’m fun and very self-sufficient. I own my home, have a career and have nothing holding me down. As such I love to travel and appreciate new cultures and new experiences. I’m looking to meet an honest and ambitious person who shares my zest for life.

Single Sugar Momma In Canada Wants To Meet You

Men who have many children from many women are the opposite of what I’m looking for. Also no serial cheaters or liars. I’m an open book when I love and I expect the same respect from all the people in my life. I love life and am looking for someone to compliment that. MUST LOVE TO TRAVEL!!!! Also- NOT looking for men in Africa, Europe, Asia. NORTH AMERICAN ONLY.

I am looking for love. No cheaters, liars or people who can’t keep a job. I’m looking for someone who loves to travel and take road trips. If you don’t have time for a relationship because you live to work and not work to live and enjoy life then I am NOT the girl for you. Looking for someone in north

Looking for someone in North America! NOT NIGERIA, TURKEY, INDIA. I’m NOT looking for someone who is a continent away. Sorry.

I am looking for a relationship, not a hookup. So if you are in the United States of America or Canada and you are interested in a relationship, I will be happy to connect with you. Contact me through the comm
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment