Sugar Mama In Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa | My Toto Lover

Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Sugar Mama In Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Meet Dimitria, a 44 years old Sugar Mama In Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. She is interested in a long-term relationship.
This Sugar Mama In Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa is divorced with kids and is looking for a man who can make her believe in love again after her failed marriage.

Well. I’m looking for love, hopefully like everyone on the site. I’m 44 years old, a professional and loving woman. I am a mum and it is a responsibility I enjoy tremendously. I am looking for someone to share this journey of life and love with. I consider myself a very focused and ambitious person and would like to meet a like-minded partner.

Image result for beautiful black mummy

I enjoy writing, reading, walks on the beach, picnics, cooking, entertaining and spending quality time with my little people. I enjoy dancing in my living room and during those moments, I pretend to be Ms. BeyoncĂ©, YES, and I dance, hairbrush in hand, singing to Drunk In Love. I haven’t quite mastered Jay-Z’s part as I don’t rap, but I’m sure with daily practice, my rapping skills will improve. Lol.

On a serious note, I am inspired by ordinary remarkable South African women, who work tirelessly to improve their lives and of those around them. My character is shaped by the values that underpin our nation; resilient, forgiving, tenacious, loving and kind.

I am looking for a gentleman in the true sense of the word. I know the term has been loosely used, but that is whom I am looking for. A gentle and kind soul who is ready to be loved and to love me. An ambitious and focused man who along with me, will change the world while making beautiful memories and sharing an amazing life journey.

If you are interested in this Sugar Mama In Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, and have met all her criteria, then you can apply below via the comments. More and more people are getting to the Sugar mummy of their dreams, don’t give up today may be your own day.
easymadeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment